About The DLA
The Dental Laboratories Association Ltd (DLA) is a professional body for dental laboratory owners in the UK. Currently the Association has around 1000 members, over 50 of whom are affiliates. It is estimated that members of the DLA are responsible for over 80% of the dental laboratory services in the UK.
To represent effectively the interests of the members and provide a range of professional services to support and develop their businesses. The DLA aims to:
- Inform and advise members of the latest industry developments and how they will affect their laboratory.
- Support and implement initiatives to improve standards of work and materials.
- Encourage schemes which help to improve the technical and general knowledge of all those working in the field of dental technology.
- Lobby relevant government bodies and liaise with other dental organisations to protect the interests of the industry.
- Promote the membership to the dental profession.